Combo Jazz (Jazz-Rock, Fusion)

Ответить
Antiquar
Администратор форума
Благодарил (а): 3947 раз

Combo Jazz (Jazz-Rock, Fusion)

Редкая итальянская джаз-роковая группа, переизданная лейблом Electromanic в 2005 году. Итальянцы, конечно же, играли джаз-рок не так ярко, как немцы, французы или англичане, стремясь скорее в сторону джаза, чем рока или прога. В данном случае музыка группы также довольно близка к року и представляет собой что-то среднее между Perigeo и Esagono, инструменталисты очень и очень неплохи. Альбом не сказать, чтобы выдающийся, но любителям джаза придется по вкусу, думаю, тем более, что раритет.

ELPfan
Cover.jpg
Cover.jpg (40.54 КБ) 467 просмотров

Combo Jazz - No Speed, 1979 [2005 Electromantic TJRS 1965]
Combo Jazz is another of many jazz-rock groups on Turin label Mu with a single LP release in their career named No speed in 1979 and re released on CD in 2005 at Electromantic. The band didn't get very much attention in that period, late '70's was no more a land of proggers and jazzers, was more a land of punkers and disco lovers, so jazz was one of the rejected musical styles in that period by some critics and listners aswell. This italian manage as I said above to release a single album, but a worthy one, full of intristing arrangements and with some fantastic sax arrangements. The band has members from another italian bands like Procession or Esagone, two bands that were not so known in prog circles in the '70's. No speed is a mid tempo album, all instrumental who relies more on sax of Maurizio Gianotti, then on guitar arrangements, who in fact aren't present at all , like on many jazz rock groups. I like very much the sax on some pieces, very catchy moments, in places remind me of Camel - Rain dances period, quite camelesque sound even is a jazz band this italians. So a pleasent album, quite rare and hard to find even today after was released on CD. 3.5 , that means a good towards great in some parts. Shame that they were so forgotten and unknown band.

b_olariu (RYM)
Album: No Speed
Year: 1979
Label: Electromantic Rec.
Format: RAR(+3%) Flac(separate)+HQ SCANS
Size: 270 Mb
Source: my CD

Line-up:
Aldo Rindone - keyboards
Maurizio Gianotti - sax
Giorgio Marotti - bass
Giorgio Diaferia - drums

Tracklist:
1. Verona (7:38)
2. Blue Bossa (7:18)
3. No Speed (4:20)
4. Pag.1 (5:59)
5. Teachers (8:32)
6. Walking (4:30)

YandexDisk:

Скрытый текст
Для просмотра скрытого текста необходимо быть авторизованным пользователем.

Post by fovit
При необходимости обновления ссылок на мои релизы, пишите в личку
If you need to update the links to my releases, write me a personal message.
Please wait. All links will be restored.
Ответить

Вернуться в «Italy (different genres) (lossless)»